Driving Software Testing Forward in the UK
UK Testing Board (UKTB) is a not for profit legal entity formed in 2007 whose roles include:
- Support for ISTQB® certification schemes in the UK
- Provision of accreditation for ISTQB® trainers and training materials in the UK via our exam partners (BCS and iSQI)
- Working with testers, employers, education and other standard bodies to advance the professionalism of the software testing profession in the UK
- The power behind UK language ISTQB® exams for BCS, iSQI and other international ISTQB® Exam Boards
- Leading the industrialisation of Software Testing within the UK market through process consistency and standards adoption
WHO ARE WE
The UKTB is a not for profit organisation, made up of volunteers from within the UK. The Directors work on a voluntary basis on the board. All are specialists, practitioners, consultants and trainers that have experience in software testing and quality assurance related positions.
The board represents a cross section of testing companies from the UK (large companies, smaller companies and training providers) where no more than 49% of the board can be selected from any one company.
Each board member has a set of defined responsibilities as shown in the image.
Latest UKTB Updates
ISTQB® IN A NUTSHELL
ISTQB® Vision – ” To continually improve and advance the software testing profession by: Defining and maintaining a Body of Knowledge which allows testers to be certified based on best practices, connecting the international software testing community, and encouraging research.”
WHY NOT STAY IN TOUCH?
Sign up to hear from the UK Testing Board about new and updated certifications, new exams, ISTQB news, and events where you can come and talk to UK Testing Board representatives.