Questions are classified according to the cognitive level, the K-level (also known as level of knowledge):
- K1 = Remember (recognize a term or concept)
- K2 = Understand (able to explain a concept)
- K3 = Apply (select correct application of concept or technique)
- K4 = Analyze (can distinguish between facts and inferences for deeper understanding)
- K5 = Evaluate (can make judgments based on criteria and standards)
- K6 = Create (can put elements together to form a coherent or functional whole)
The number of questions for each topic is related to the length of the topic in the syllabus
All of the ISTQB Syllabi and exams are supported with a single glossary of terms. The glossary can either be downloaded in full, downloaded for each certification module or searched online via the ISTQB Glossary Portal in multiple languages.
If you notice any issues with the glossary, please contact us.